Thursday, February 5, 2009

it's been a while (since i posted not the staind song)

i've been very unmotivated lately.
and tired for no reason.
working like i have no sense
and i can't remember the last time i got ready
to go someplace other than work.
///////
i started making these for my work:



3 out of 97+ isn't bad.
haha. SIKE.
i don't know if it's what they had in mind
but OH WELL.


my weekend will probably be full of
paper cuts and glitter all over my body.
maybe a trip to richmond too.
i can't decide. on anything.
my mom tried teaching me some very
inappropriate phrases in thai.
things i can't even say on here
or outloud to you in person.

i feel like i need to go out.
tonight i really wanted to go get a drink.
saturday will be one month of sobriety.


this post is pretty boring. :/
sorry.
ill work on more interestings things to say
for next time.
(even if i have to make things up.)


you know you love me,
xoxo.

No comments: