Saturday, December 20, 2008

"i can fake anything"

since this bronchitis has been kicking my ass i have:
1. developed a mild case of insomnia.
2. been watching too many movies on my netflix.
3. been stopping the movies whenever i think something terribly bad is about to happen.
(therefore, i haven't seen the endings to about 483298529x10^4 movies.)
4. not seen anyone other than my p-rents and coworkers.
5. found all sorts of old photographs of you and me and everyone we know.
6. lurking you and him and her and them on myspace.
7. not gone to the central library in 4 days!
8. been depressingly void of funds.
9. been dreaming ridiculous things that i wake up wishing had happend.
10. started about 8 blog entries and then never finished them.
11. been attempting to fill out one of those dumb myspace surveys and then realizing how nobody really wants to know who my most recent crush is (________?____) or what my favorite alcoholic beverage is (vodka cran) just saying "no" and going back to look at http://www.nataliedee.com/.
12. been talking to my dogs more which doesn't really help my appeal.
13. talked to joey everyday since he left va. it seems now that he's 4,000 miles away i talk to him more than when he was just around the way.
14. almost brought myself to calling you and then realized saying "hello" was harder than staying silent.
15. taken a bubblebath almost everyday.

two more days (according to the number of antibotics left)
&&this will all be over and i can resume my normal routine.
aka all of this but frequenting the central library
and drinking enough to pass out at a decent hour.
hooray!



No comments: