Sunday, March 15, 2009

2blogs1day

i'm making plans.
i'm in the process.
expect more changes.
i'm going back to the days
when there were more sober septembers
than thirsty thursdays in my week.
it's for the best.

i want someone to come over
and teach me some chords
so i can string together more songs
about boys, bikes, and broken hearts.
i want to play them in your company
and i want what you hear to be something
worth listening to.

i want to get my ocean tattooed on my arm finally
and i want to start carrying around a journal again.
suggest some new books for me to read
i want to be entralled.
captivate me. motivate me. inspire me.


there used to be so much more to all of this
and now i feel like i've been spending all this time
just waiting for things to get better.

i need to start talking.
i need a best friend.



don't misinterpret these plans/wants/needs
no one said i was frowning.

No comments: