Tuesday, March 17, 2009

i'll try to stay awake over the phone so i can tell the truth.

i don't feel like getting dressed today
i just want to call you up
and skip out on my obligations
and drag you out to drink green beer with me
because honestly, i've never had green beer
and although it doesn't look that appetizing
i feel like i'm missing out
and being the only one who hasn't seen twilight
or any of the star wars movies
has left me feeling like i'm sitting on
the damaged goods shelf at farm fresh
and i just keep hoping someone picks me up
for a closer examination and reads
that i'm still good.
all this is me babbling because
i don't feel like getting dressed today.
i'd rather do a million things
like avoid the rain
and make a youtube video of me lip syncing
and dancing around my room
because that's what i do on my off days.
i don't know about you.
no, i don't know you.

hello, how are you?



(written in under a minute.)

No comments: