Thursday, January 22, 2009

i don't let my sobriety keep me in doors.


shane was getting down & dirty last night at the wave.
i love what $2 coronas do to that boy.


alex really likes to take photos in my car
while i'm driving && occasionally at red lights.


oh look, no hands. who's driving my car???
(on the interstate and by on i'm all OVER the interstate)


how did new york & co
know exactly the look i'm going for?


but on the real
i had a bad day today
and wanted nothing more to drink
it all away.
but i kept strong.
12 days - sober living.


i can't sleep either.
well only for two hours at a time.
its 1:28 and i'm wiiiide awake.
i don't understand anyone, anymore
and i feel like everyone just keeps saying
the same things they said 2 months ago.
but then again, so do i.
i want to buy a better camera
and start taking your picture.
i work 13 shifts next week
i don't know why i like to torture myself.


enough rambling.

somewhere draw me a super cute
elephant so i can get it tattooed
on my shoulder this weekend.
kthanks.

No comments: